We have acquired the means of analysing the nervous system, allowing us to evaluate its functioning, its aptitudes, its limits and to stimulate it, activate it, create plasticity. This is synonymous with health and performance, based on concepts of functional neurology.
In terms of nutrition, our understanding of the microbiota as an essential key to health, both protective and nurturing, is innovative. A good diet ensures the diversity of our intestinal flora. Science shows that lifestyle diseases are a consequence of bad habits as well as a loss of biodiversity, the same that strikes our environment. Health and performance, disease and injury rates are closely linked to the quality of the microbiota.
The health score, based on 27 indicators, allows us to establish a basic value, to be worked on at the centre or remotely with the personalised programmes that are carried out for you according to your condition and objectives. Everything is accessible online with MyLon[h]ea app.
The health check-up is carried out with the support of an accredited Lon[h]ea Centre team and high-tech equipment. It includes the series of assessments below (further assessments can be carried out if additional tests are required). Contact the centre for more information.
1. HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE
2. STRESS TEST
3. REST TEST
An assessment of balance control, posture, flexibility and muscle deficits. The Neurocom, an equipment created by NASA, was developed to analyse astronauts before and after their missions.
5. BODY COMPOSITION
The centre uses a “multi-frequency” body composition analyser that displays body composition values for each body segment: arms, legs and trunk. It can provide in-depth data on body composition (weight and body mass index, body fat mass, lean body mass, water percentage etc). Multi-frequency analysis improves the accuracy and reliability of the segmentation analysis. It is also used to identify changes in water status and cell mass. It can be used to assess whether weight gain is due to an increase in lean body mass or water retention for example.
6. BLOOD TEST
The blood test is not a routine part of the basic health check-up, but is used for a more detailed assessment. Several blood tests are performed, such as:
- CRP PLUS : measures the amount of proteins called “C-Reactive”, and is a measure of the general level of inflammation in the body, especially digestive inflammation. It is a very sensitive, but not very specific, health indicator.
- Homocysteine and its cofactors: measures the body’s energy production capacity, as well as the capacity to produce neurotransmitters in the brain. ;
- Fatty acid profile: fatty acids are major components of our health. In our western dietary habits, there is a deficiency of Omega 3 as opposed to Omega 6 ;
- Homa, Insulin Resistance: The insulin resistance index is used to identify the risk of type 2 diabetes. It is a sign of a person’s metabolic ability ;
- Antioxidant status: Antioxidant status determines your level of ‘oxidative stress’, which can lead to cancer, diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
6. Eye brain
Through tests of oculomotricity, the movement control system of the eye, it is possible to determine the functioning of different brain areas. The evaluation of the higher brain areas allows us to measure the control that the brain exercises over the reptilian brain
© 2021 Lon[h]ea SA